Ah! Its Christmas time again! Wow! Times really flies by so fast! Gosh! i miss the Christmas feeling. I do not know why, all of a sudden i lost the excitement of it (shaking myself). Was is due to the fact that the Lee clan have to bid a long goodbye to our 15 years old Christmas tree last year? Hmm..i wonder..oh well but i wish, we could have a pleasant Christmas breakfast at my parent home to celebrate together with hubby & brother. (Sis will be in England).
So OK! even though that the spirit of Christmas hast't filled my souls up yet and the Christmas decoration is still sitting in the box shouting out my name, here are some of my wish list i hope that Santa would deliver to me; (just for the fun of it)..
1. Ipod shuffle (so i can listen to those heart pumping music playing in my ears while jogging)
2. Mini stereo..Sony perhaps (to play all the lovely CD given my various bands)
3. A year subscription of Personal Money magazine. (Me & hubby are very money aware these days)
4. Laptop (my old one is pealing! no joke)
5. Canon Close Up Lens 58MM .. ooo shot! i thought i wanted to switch to Nikon!
6. Nikon DSLR (i don't know what model yet)
7. Sony compact camera (easy to put into my handbag when i'm lazy to carry the DSLR around)
8. a new pair of Levi jeans.
9. Air purifier
10. Lots of LOVE, HAPPINESS, PEACE & JOY within myself, me & hubby, our families, relatives & friends and for the whole nation.